Saturday, November 21, 2009

Abstinence

Please do not take this diatribe as a self righteous critique on your sexual patterns or read so deep into it as to assume that it is a consequence of failed relationships, bitterness or any other symptom of ‘bitter woman” syndrome. Not that it is anyone’s business why I do what I do, or don’t, but I practice abstinence. Anyway, I say all this to say that there is a generation of women out there nurturing and lying to a whole lot of lousy male lovers and frankly I’m tired of ending up in bed with these men. Men who flex their otherwise flaccid biceps and profess cockily (pan intended) their ability to provided multiple orgasms. How is this even possible when you don’t even know where to stick it? So, until women learn to be honest to men, I’m just not having sex.

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I neither practice abstinence nor whore about town. Seriously, my boyfriend would kill me if any word about this got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment