Saturday, November 21, 2009

Foreboding

It is easy to fight a demon you can see, but when that demon is yourself then the image is not all that clear. The rain is coming down with the wrath of God. The day seems ripe for a tragedy. I am waiting for one to happen. It seems that all day I have been gravitating towards a surreal and tragic end. That no matter the extent of my “happiness”, ultimately, at the end of the day, I will have to shed a tear. I will fold myself up like the child I am and call out to God to help with the loneliness killing me. This after I sent out a letter that read, “Dear T**, Tears can be the harmony of sad lyrics, or the melody of happiness. You choose the rhythms of your life. Love Peres.” I have come to realize that in this world, there are no rules to follow, no formulas, just people trying to make it from the why to the how.

No comments:

Post a Comment